The quantitative scoring system works on a percentage basis. Each occurrence contains 4 types of scores: Section Score, Evaluator score, Total Score and Overall Score.
- Section Score: The score given by the evaluator per section
- Evaluator Score: The score given by the evaluator for the occurrence
- Total Score: The final score for the occurrence
- Overall Score: The final score of the process
The Overall Score will be generated as follows:
- The Evaluator Score for an assessment completed by an evaluator is calculated by averaging the Section Scores it contains.
- The Total Score of a process occurrence is calculated by averaging the Evaluator Scores.
- The Overall Score is calculated by averaging the Total Scores.
Tips and tricks: All of the scores can be adjusted by the evaluator.