1. Go to the "Employee > Control panel" section.
2. Click on "Edit" and add the "Last Name" and "First Name" of your employee.
3. Fill in the other fields in the "Personal Information" section according to the information you have.
4. In the "Corporate Information" section, add the employee's number.
5. Select the employee's supervisor if the employee is part of an exception to the automatic rule in your organizational structure.
Do not select the employee's supervisor if you have already automated it within your organizational structure.
6. Fill in the other fields based on the information you have and what your payroll system integration requires (if applicable).
7. Add attachments such as the employment contract to the "Attachments" section.
8. Click on "Save".