1. Go to the "Time management > Banked hours > Control panel" section .
2. Select the employee concerned.
In order to make an entry of accumulated time to an inactive employee, click on the "Show inactive employees" box.
3. To add overtime to the employee's bank, select one of the following choices:
- Banked Hours
- Banked Hours- To be paid
- Banked Hours - To be used
4. To use overtime in the employee's bank, select one of the following choices:
- Hours used - Paid
- Hours used - Taken
The "Hours used - Taken" generates a leave type "TR" in the timesheet and will be paid. An "Hours used - Paid" entry will add paid hours to the timesheet in the "Paid Banked Hours" column. No absence will be displayed in the days of the timesheet.
5. Fill in the other appropriate fields.
6. Click on "Save".
When you make an entry of accumulated time by the "Control panel", when you save it, it will be automatically approved.
When an accumulated time entry is made through the control panel, the employee will not be notified by email. However, the employee will be able to consult the in-depth analysis of the accumulated time module for more details.