1. Choose whether you want to allow assessors to modify their assessments after they have been completed.
To do so, you need to activate the Allow manager to edit results function.
2. In the Results sharing settings section, you need to decide whether to share the results with employees and the sharing options.
- Sharing type: You have the option of sharing results as soon as the assessment is submitted, or when the assessor or a user with appropriate rights decides to do so.
- Share total score: This option allows you to share only the scores of the assessments, or to share the total score, i.e. the average of the scores of each assessment in the process.
3. Select the assessors for whom you wish to share information with the employee.
4. Select the information you wish to share in each section for each assessor.
The Section sharing option allows you to :
- Share or hide section responses
- Share or hide a section's comments
Warning! It is not possible to share comments only.
5. Click on the arrow to move on to the next section.
For more information on the next section, please refer to Section Attachments and notes to reviewers.