1. Assign results to process option
Activating this parameter allows you to associate results to the different steps in the process. Each step will have the option to have a result or not depending on the type selected in the next step. Disabling this option allows a process without scoring.
2. Select the type of results you want
- Quantitative Outcome Evaluation: This evaluation allows the evaluator to put a percentage score on the criteria being evaluated. For more information, see the following article: Evaluation with a Quantitative Outcome
- Qualitative Outcome Evaluation: This evaluation allows the evaluator to assign a color to the criteria being evaluated. For more information, consult the following article: Evaluation with a Qualitative Outcome
Tips and tricks: The Assign only a final score to the whole evaluation process option allows the evaluator to give a single, overall score. When this option is enabled, the scoring steps per evaluator are no longer available, as only a score for the entire process can be put in.
3. Select the sections for which you want the scoring to be available
The score for each section where this option is enabled will be counted in the overall score as an average.
4. Select the type of score you want for each evaluator in the process
- The Assign an overall rating to the evaluation option allows for a single, overall rating to be assigned to the entire evaluation for that reviewer.
- The Assign a rating by section option allows you to assign a rating to each of the activated sections, allowing you to exclude certain sections from the final rating. The final rating of the evaluation is an average of the rating given to the activated sections.
5. Click on the arrow to move to the next section
To get more information on the next section, please refer to the article Section Shared results with the employee