1. Go to the "Human Resources Management > Turnover > Control panel" section.
2. Select the concerned employee.
3. Add the date of the last working day.
4. Enter the legal reason for the employee's departure.
5. If this is a voluntary departure, check the "Voluntary Departure" box.
6. Select whether this is a permanent departure or a temporary layoff.
For a temporary layoff, the system will ask you to specify the following:
- The type of temporary lay-off
- An expected date of return
- Whether seniority is to be calculated during the employee's absence
7. Add in comment the detailed reason of the departure. This field is mandatory.
8. Add attachments as needed.
9. Click on "Save".
To launch the employee's turnover process, refer to the article Launch a turnover process.