1. When a user is unable to access the "Requests" menu, there are a few causes that could justify the situation.
2. Within the employee's user permissions, the link to their employee profile has probably not been connected.
If all your employees do not have access to the requests, it is possible that the setting allowing it has not been activated. Contact support.
3. Go to the "Admin > Users > User lists" section to link the user to his or her employee profile.
4. Click on the edit icon to edit the user.
5. Click on the drop-down menu "Employee" available in the left side menu to select the employee and connect the user to their profile.
6. Click on "Save".
7. Tell the employee to log out and log back in to the platform.